Friday, April 4, 2014

Fight Club ... Jedi style ... in four months

I texted:

"My son will be with his father Aug. 1-17 during summer. And they just released the dates of this yoga retreat. It's Aug. 2-10 in Puerto Morelos, outside of Cancun. :)
I registered. They provide accommodations; I just need to book the flight. I am excited.

I will have to train/prepare to get ready for daily double practice there. It's about seven hours of yoga a day. It's going to be hard fun. Also, no smoking allowed on the trip.

We're staying at Casa Om."

What a week this has been. I just found out Tuesday which days R's father is requesting him during summer. And Thursday I got the email about the Jedi Fight Club retreat. When one door closes? Finally something happening that feels right and makes sense. Something to look forward to and a goal to work toward all summer, while my boy is away so much.

Check out this video of the JFC Enthusiasts retreat that took place last August. Click for more information on Jedi Fight Club.

Yes, I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment