Monday, April 21, 2014

Purging

I'm gonna try to stop bitching so much, but it's not going to be easy. Especially since I think of this as my safe place to bitch. But the bitching is making me sick now, so I need to try something else. You know, I've been screaming details of the injustice of my situation to anyone who will listening for months, and now I'm dumbly wondering why everyone's staring at me. What could they possibly be looking at?

So yeah, I'm trying to remove myself, as a person, from that drama as much as I possibly can. I thought about abandoning this blog, maybe trying to start again. But I am leaving abandoned blogs all over the interwebs, and it kind of creeps me out. So I'll just try to stick this out, I guess. And I'll try to come up with some decent posts. Give me time; I'm healing (I think). And healing is still painful.

Yesterday was the first Easter I've ever spent without my son. Yes, it sucked. But instead of bitching, I went to the yoga studio. For the fourth consecutive day. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. Sunday. Check. Yes, that's six hours spent in the hot room during the holy weekend. I'm purging people. I need it.

I went to school and had lunch with my son today, and he's home tonight, and that's good. I'll see him at home, after yoga.

1 comment: