Friday, January 10, 2014

I *really* can't make this shit up, people

OK, so ... pretty much as expected, my son's father is once again *unemployed,* and apparently the cousins he's been living with? Well, after five months, they've tired of his residing with them (naturally). So he had to start looking for a place to live.

And guess what? My father's wife, the one I can't stand? The one I've not spoken with or seen since the beginning of November because of a blow-out about her siding with the damn enemy?  Well, she's having him move in with her elderly mother. No shit.

OK, the woman has Alzheimer's and needs constant care, but my son's father is not qualified to care for the elderly.

I can't and probably don't even need to tell you how fucked up this situation is. I've cut these people out of my life, and they just form a union and work together against me. And once again, someone else is helping my son's father "manage life". He can't take care of himself, he can't keep a roof over his head and food in his mouth or stay on top of his child support. So how in the hell is he going to really take care of this elderly woman?

You know what? He's not. My father's wife will still come over daily and do all of the work. It's just her excuse to provide this man with a place to live here locally so that, at 41 years old, he won't (yet) have to go back to Ohio to live with his own elderly parents.

This? Is all kinds of fucked up and wrong in so many ways.

2 comments:

  1. Whoah. Is your father just... staying out of it? What is his wife's problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I replied here but then removed and am sending to you PM.

    ReplyDelete