Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday overnights begin

I really, really hope my son's father is exercising his Thursday overnight for the benefit of his relationship with my son ... and NOT simply to bully me because I expected that he was picking up from the after-school program and NOT from my home tonight ... because I had dinner plans.

If he's following the judge's rules, he's picking up from the after-school program. He picks up at SCHOOL. That's what the family code says.

And when I expect him to adhere to the rules, he says, fine, he'll pick up my son from school and will return him to school tomorrow morning. Which is the possession the judge did allow him (and that's KILLING me).

He lives in a different county ... who knows how early my son will have to get up to get to school on time ... but I have to remove myself from the situation. I can't enable ...

My dinner plans have canceled. Flight delay for my companion, so he talked his way off of the plane.

And I feel really crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment