Thursday, April 18, 2013

Something every damn day

This is simply the easiest way for me to update ...

Hi [Paralegal]:  I spoke with [attorney] yesterday and let her know that I received a “Child Support Review Process Notice” in the mail from the [Previous] County Court.  I assume [BD] requested the review, in order to get his support lowered, before we made the motion to move the case to [Current] County.

The notice states:
Please attend your Child Support Review Negotiation Conference scheduled for:
Date:                    05/01/2013
Time:                    2:30 p.m.
Location:              County DRO
                            Child Support Division

[Attorney] said I should bring this document to your office and that you guys would take care of it.  I can drop the notice off at your office today … is there a time that works best?

Also, how do we “take care of it?”  Will it be rolled into the modification?

AND – have you yet heard anything from [BD's attorney] at [opposing firm]?  You said you know them well.  Can you provide any insight?

Thanks so much.  And let me know what time is best to drop off this document today.

No comments:

Post a Comment