Monday, April 15, 2013

Scratch that

So after being told that my ex would NOT be served Friday, that it would be Monday ... I got a call after 5 p.m. Friday with a voice message saying that he had been served. The?

I think my reaction (surprise!) may have been worse than his. Or maybe he wasn't shocked or surprised. I don't know.

I just do know this shit is hard, and I'm tired of being mad, but I don't know how to be anything else.

Now we wait for 20 days for him to respond ... maybe he'll get an attorney. Really, I have no idea what to expect. But I need structure. And I need to say NO more.

And I need a nap because I woke up every hour last night, and it's been an exhausting Monday.

Also, I fear this is only the beginning, but I hope things get better/easier soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment