Saturday, May 10, 2014

The mouths of babes

This made me lol because, well, a really funny, 20-something guy pal said ... hard to explain ... We were talking about kiddos growing up. About my son. And I totally feel like Felicia oftentimes these days because my kiddo is just growing too fast. My pal said, he's totally like, "Bye, Felicia." But in a funny way.

I had to look it up. Because I am old. (Also, I love gay men.)

From Urban Dictionary:
When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two shits less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia," a random bitch that nobody is sad to see go. Their real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia."
"hey guys i'm gonna go"
"bye felicia"
"who is felicia?"
"exactly bitch. buh bye."

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'd heard this before & assumed it was from a movie. Thanks for the knowledge.

    ReplyDelete