Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Say what you need to say

Really, that's exactly what I need to do -- say what I need to say -- but the last week flew by in a flash, and I didn't have access to a keyboard last week, and I'm certainly not willing to type a post via mobile.

I survived my first Thanksgiving without my son. I survived his father taking him out of the state, but only because I left the state myself. I had to do so because I couldn't stand the thought of being left behind (my mother was also going on holiday out of state, so I joined her). I survived 22 hours in the car with my mother, and actually enjoyed that part. It helped take my mind off my son, whom I missed terribly.

There's a lot to say, but I like to tell stories and not jump info dump. Info dumping may be the best I can do, but I'm going to try to share some stories soon. We'll see if either happens, because if I procrastinate too long, it results in zero posting. It's just the way I'm wired.

No comments:

Post a Comment