Wednesday, November 20, 2013

So I can remember later

I have the bronchitis. OK, I don't know for sure that I have the bronchitis, but I like to self-diagnose. I wonder if there's a label for that? For chronic self-diagnosis.

Bottom line though is that yes, I've been sick since Saturday, but I'm feeling better.

It was a rough weekend ... it wasn't "my" weekend, and that always sucks, and I'm trying to adjust. And then I got sick Saturday. And then my beloved foster dog found his forever home Sunday. That is actually great news for him, but I always get a bit depressed when I see them go ...

Anyway, I was swapping texts with a pal and I thought this, which I wrote, might be worth posting. If only so I can remember later ... I wrote:

"You know what? I think I'll 'get there.' Today I think that; it could change. But the fact that I think I can get there, for even a small amount of time, is a big step."

And it's true because this year has been a roller coaster. An invasion. A theft.
But it's also been a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment