Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Punch the blahs

Blah, blah, blah Tuesday. I have a case of the blahs today, but I've yet to spit any venom at anyone, so at least that's good.

I'm secretly thinking about how I can squeeze in a yoga session somewhere.

And my moods are all over the map. Yesterday I was spitting mad, today I have no energy. I know I go to court Friday. And my son, who has been growing his "soccer hair" for about a year now has decided he wants a hair cut, and he wants it short.

I know he's going through "stuff," just as I am, with the changes that have taken place since his father decided to move back to town ... and I just feel for him. I'll attack anyone who even comes close to hurting his feelings (did some kid say something about his hair? how many play dates was he *not* invited to and who do I need to punch in the face?).

Speaking of punching ... I'm considering giving boxing a try. Perhaps kickboxing, perhaps regular boxing, but I think punching something -- like a punching bag -- could be healthy for me right now.

Work is crazy because of some major changes taking place with the company, and I just don't feel secure in any area of my life at all.

I may take a short trip down to Florida later this month ... I've been planting the seeds for that, so we'll see if anything sprouts.

In the meantime, I'm just hanging in there/here/whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment