Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dr. Wednesday, JD

Despite pretty much sucking at self-diagnosis, I'm still almost certain that I have this. It explains a lot. A lot more than the stupid CT Scan did back in May. I should so be a doctor.

Also, in case you were wondering ... yes, we were on the docket for court Friday. And yes, the judge granted our Motion for Continuance, which is what we wanted.

Seems kind of unfair to have to go to the courthouse while PMS'ing and clearly suffering from Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD), but such is life. I was there. I was at the courthouse. My child's father was not, though his attorney was there to argue with mine. Motion was approved. One more court date next month. Just one more, I hope.

On a positive ... at least this week didn't start with me banging my head into the door, as I did last week, and really, I was too preoccupied to even bitch about Monday. Wednesday arrived in the blink of an eye.

Hi Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment