Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Monday

I'm trying to be more positive, remember? So I'll start with the fact that ... I had a pretty good weekend. And this is the last week of school for the boy, and the last week before our vacation.

I really can't express HOW MUCH I need a vacation. Or maybe I kind of did in my last post.

So this week will be busy, prepping, and now I have another doctor appointment ... tomorrow actually. And that's a good thing, not a bad thing. It's good because they are going to do a CT scan of my abdomen and my pelvis to check out my lymph system.

I really think it will come back fine, and then we'll move from there and see what's up with my hormones.

How's that for optimistic? Pretty good when you consider that part of me wants to freak out and start planning my funeral because I probably have lymphoma. But those are irrational thoughts, so I won't go there. This is just going to be a good base-line scan to see what's up and that I'm healthy and all that. It's just to rule out anything horrible. No big deal.

So yes, happy, happy, I'm trying to be.

I read something on the Book of Face about talking about one's blessings more than one's problems. So, I'm trying PEOPLE.

That is all. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment