Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dear Saturday,

I know you were yesterday and that today is Sunday, but I didn't get a chance to post and thank you for providing some perspective for me to reflect on my week.

You delivered my cycle today, which explains a lot, as it usually does.

Please accept my belated appreciation.

Yours,
Solo

PS:  Dear Sunday,

Apologies for not issuing you your very own post. Yet -- I haven't been awake that long, so ... having said that, I realized I already need to thank you FOR NOT BEING MONDAY.

When I first awoke this morning, I thought you actually WERE MONDAY, which caused me to panic because it was 8 a.m., but then I realized it was you; I was relieved and opted to sleep in a bit longer.

Thanks for that. Maybe I'll give you some props on the FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment