Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wisdom

I've been reading ... I've been underlining ... I have many words from which to choose, should I need words of wisdom.

But right now, I want words of wisdom from someone in particular. Someone I actually know and who knows me. Someone I trust ... and unfortunately he's kind of unavailable, out of the country. This is really the first time he's been unavailable, and I know that if it were an actual emergency, that he would take my call. Hell, he spent hours on the line with me on a particular occasion, when he was out of the country WORKING. I've no doubt he'd take my call now ... but it's not an emergency. And he's really not entirely unavailable. This is not an emergency, and he's not unreachable. Typing those words and looking at them on the screen actually helped.

It's not an emergency. He's there if I need him.

Everything will be OK. Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment