Saturday, July 6, 2013

Breathe?

Yes, breathe. I sort of played WWSGGD? It's a knock-off of WWJD. And if you don't know what that acronym stands for? Well then you're not very CHRISTIAN, are you?

Anyway, in my moment of panic, and having found more than four hours to myself, which could really drive me mad, I thought, WWSGGD? And he would say, "Yoga. Go To Yoga."

So I went to yoga. My third class this week. And it worked, as it always does, and now? Now I'm on a yoga high, entertaining my son, after his visit today with his father.

I survived. I used my breath. I TALKED to acquaintances, who really do and would qualify as FRIENDS, if I'd allow them inside of my real life outside of the studio, outside of FB ... it takes time. For me, it takes time.

Breathe. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment