Wednesday, January 14, 2015

From my yoga instructor who was supposed to teach tonight but didn't ...

Hi!!! How's Ryder(?)? I had do go to a doctors appointment for Molly at last minute. How was class. Did Greg kill yall? I'm taking 5:30 tomorrow morning.
Ryder is much better after being home Mon and Tuesday - and on his antibiotics. Thank you for asking. Glad we caught it early.

The kid is predictable. He had strep on Jan. 3 last year, Jan. 12 this year.

Is everything ok with Molly?

I had a feeling you would be swapping with Gregg since you covered for him Friday. : ) And I was RIGHT!

Yes, he killed us. It was probably my worst class in recent memory.

I lost my breath about a quarter-way in ... then my heart was pounding, then my head was pounding, then I felt like I might vomit and/or faint. I sat on the bench in the corner by the tree for a solid 30 minutes after class and I left a mark. : ) BUT, it's better than skipping.

Even Bonita said this was her worst class since the new year, and she goes every single day. I was in good company.

Hoping to make it back tomorrow after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment