Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ice-mageddon weekend

Just as predicted, school has been canceled tomorrow, so my son's father is not taking him to school ... I have the right to get him ... it's complicated, but my father is going to fetch him tomorrow and bring him home while I'm at work. I will be really excited to see him.

As mentioned, this was the first time I didn't have him for two back-to-back weekends. And it followed the Thanksgiving break, which I did not have him for (another first) ... and I thought I'd see him at his sports events Saturday, but then we had the winter ice-in (Ice-mageddon 2013), events canceled, house-bound all weekend until today ... all of that combined can be a bit depressing, you think? Yes.

I've been on an emotional roller coaster, and I just hope this gets better, that the sting lessens, but I just have a hard time seeing that now.

After being sad and defeated, I got angry. I like angry better.

No comments:

Post a Comment